Friday, October 30, 2009

I wonder if I can scrap about this?

Julieann got a well deserved blog award for having a pretty grand blog over there. In her post about the award, she listed some questions which you will see below. (I answed them myself for this post) I got to thinking....why couldn't I scrap about this. I'm offering up an idea for all you followers....scrap some of these questions! Anyway you want would be perfectly cool. Just a thought. I'm going to try and then in the next couple days I will load up some of the LOs I came up with... good luck!

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Your hair? too short still - wish it would grow
3. Your mother? my best friend**
4. Your father? not close to him
5. Your favorite food? pasta or rice
6. Your dream last night? never do remember those**
7. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
8. Your dream/goal? Art for a living**
9. What room are you in? livingroom
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking and photography**
11. Your fear? forgetting my memories**
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? successful
3. Where were you last night? home - I'm usually always at hime if I am not at work
14. Something that you aren't? strong**
15. Muffins? naw, that's ok
16. Wish list item? Cricket!!!!, new camera (DSLR), and a new printer
17. Where did you grow up? Michigan**
18. Last thing you did? shopping
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Your TV? watch the same 3 channels always - crime shows and HDTV
21. Your Pets? My little Puppy Kayerayna Amore (she'll be 1 year in December - we share our birthday!)**
22. Friends? just a few, but I couldn't live without them**
23. Your life? lonely at times**
24. Your mood? blah
25. Missing Someone? Dakota comes back from Iraq in 27 days!!!**
26. vehicle? junk but it has wheels**
27. Something you're not wearing? socks and underwear**
28. Your favorite store? Target and WalMart
29. Your favorite color? pink!**
30. When was the last time you laughed? talking to Dakota today**
31. Last time you cried? talking to my shrink today**
32. Your best friend? ok, can I pick 3? Dakota, Mom, and Misty**
33. One place that I go to over and over? to visit family - 15 hour drive each way - yuck!**
34. Facebook? certainly
35. Favorite place to eat? grandma's house

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!