Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Typography Pretties

Type is beautiful!  I love every font and each letter.  They are all their own.  I love that type can create moods, create texture, create atmosphere, create a world!  It makes me so happy every time that I see pretty letters.  Look at these pretty pictures and you will see what I mean:
Cut out letters hanging on the wall

Colored Wire twisted around pegs to form letters

Letter Lights

A Cluster of Letterpress letters

A Colorful Alphabet

Letters just Lounging around

Letters in the stairway

More Letterpress

Pop up letters

Colorful color words

Text as a texture for the walls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!