Monday, October 17, 2011

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. Me in a List

Yup, Yup, I've Caught Up!!!!

-My nail polish is always chipping or missing on half of my nails.
-I was a cheerleader in highschool and a couple years later I joined the Army
-I've changed my major 8 times!
-I had corrective eye surgery so I could go to flight school, then I never went to flight school and often regret   getting the surgery now
-I have a fish allergy, but only sometimes!
-Worst procrastinator ever...right HERE!
-I take at least a short nap every day
-I used to get grounded because I would get caught reading too much (like all the time)
-I can't do dishes the old fashioned way.  It makes me so sick that I gag and gag and gag
-Oh, btw, I have OCD (but not the cleaning kind you always hear about - I am the repetition, counting, and balance kind)
-As I type this I am trying to decide if I should go to Afghanistan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!