Monday, March 14, 2011

Call A Doctor!

So, the back forgot to heal over the weekend, and when I woke up this morning it was worse.  I got on the phone and was on hold for almost a half hour before a guy finally took my call.  He told me that I was on a waitlist to get a primary doctor here in Knoxville.  Until I got a Primary doctor, I could only be seen at the emergency room in Johnson City - 2 hours away!  That would have been nice to know on FRIDAY!!!!  So, I jumped (or should I say, hobbled) into the car and started driving.  I got to the ER and could hardly walk I was in so much pain.  5 hours and 15 minutes later, the doctor finally saw me!  Holy Cow!  it took over two hours before they finally gave me a shot in my back, took an x-ray, gave me drugs, and sent me home.  Another two hour drive. 
I'm finally home after 11 hours.  Now I have to pack and get into bed so I can get up early and be ready to leave at 8am.  Florida, here we come!!
Have a fantastic week!  Loves!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!