Thursday, March 24, 2011

[Working On] Thursday: Process Book Sections

Goodness am I tired!  I took a 3 hour nap this morning after class.  I literally pulled an all-nighter.  I was finishing up the printing of my big midterm process book project at 7:55 this morning - 15 minutes before class started.  I think I have put in more time on this darn book than any other project.  I just hope that it gets a good mark.  One bad thing did happen to it.  The last 15 pages or so printed wrong.  It's totally my fault.  I was trying to do a double sided print and put the pages in wrong so the double printed on one side of the paper and printed out of order too.  I'm really hoping that she overlooks that part.  They were filler type pages and this is only the up-to-this-point copy.  Maybe she won't realize it by the time she makes it to page 90 or so?!?!  Here is to hoping because I am so mad.  There was no time to fix it.  I was late to class as it was.  I always feel like she is looking down her nose at me.  I'm probably wrong.  I hope that I am wrong!  I have been told that only 15 students pass portfolio review, so I really need to be wrong!  I guess we will see though.  Anyhow,I just figured out how to turn my pages of an InDesign file into a JPEG file so that I can upload them to blogger.  I had to first export it as a PDF file.  Then I had to open the PDF and save as a JPEG file!  It saved each individual page as a different picture!  Wow!  I am so proud of myself for figuring this out.  It took a while though.  That's fine.  It's done.  So here are some selected pages of my design book:  View The Entire Document


















Sorry this is sooooo long!
Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!