Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break!

By now you have probably realized that I did not do a [Working On] Wednesday post.  I am working on a few things but nothing is completed yet since I'm still out of town.  Once I'm back at home though, it will be a really busy week, and I hope to get a lot of things up on the blog.
In the meantime, I want to share this video with you.  Obviously I like the changes that have been made to blogger and the ones to come as well.  I like this video for more than those reasons though.  I just adore the colors and the vintage feel of the video.  I think they did a really great job putting it together!

Alright, I better get going.  I still have to shower and get ready to go.  Our friends are getting married today!  So happy for them.  Have a great weekend!
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!