Wednesday, March 02, 2011

[Working On] Wednesday: Favorite Color

Did you know that my favorite color of the moment is yellow?  It's my color of my year!  When we were told that our inspiration for the week needed to be taken from our favorite color, I got excited!  There are so many yellow things.  All week I kept seeing tons of yellow things and wished I had my camera.  I do have a ton of stuff though.  Here is what I've come up with for Yellow:



I scanned this from my paper collection

I scanned in my ink cartridge

I scanned in my pencils

I scanned in a silk flower

This came from our milk jug handle. 

Click on the pictures to see their sources.

I hope that your week is going well.  Enjoy that last few days.  I can't wait....it's almost Spring Break!!
Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!