Wednesday, December 01, 2010

What am I thankful for?

During Thanksgiving week, I came up with seven things that I was thankful for.  Here is my list:

A Week of Thanksgiving: Day #1  I am thankful for an amazing family that is full of unconditional love, for my man that stands by my side through the sunshine and the storms, and for my energetic puppy who puts a smile on my face each day!

A Week of Thanksgiving: Day #2 I am thankful for my unreplaceable friends. You know who you are! Without you, life wouldn't be nearly as exciting!

A Week of Thanksgiving: Day #3 I am thankfull for the creativity, artistic talent, and my intellence that God has given to me. They are gifts that I love to use; they are part of every day for me....and it feels amazing to have them.

A Week of Thanksgiving: Day #4 I am thankful for my life. The places that I have been and the things that I have done, have shaped me into the person that I am. I have had the amazing opportunitites in life that many people never will and those opportunities have molded me! No regrets!

A Week of Thanksgiving: Day #5 I am thankful for our adorable home! It is more than I ever imagined it would be: so cute, so big, in a great area, and with pretty little historical details. Love!

A Week of Thanksgiving: Day #6 I am thankful for an awesome job. I never know who or what I will see at work. It can be so entertaining. It's people watching with a paycheck!!

A Week of Thanksgiving: Day #7 I am thankful for the simple pleasures. Believing in love, believing in magic, wishing upon lucky stars, and everything happening for a reason makes me smile! The small things each day add up to a big picture of awesomeness!

and just because:
A Week of Thanksgiving: Day #8 I am thankful for technology. It sounds strange maybe, but there are so many things that I can do with it. I love that I can use the internet to keep in touch with family and long distance friends, I love that I have met so many people full of inspiration, I love that I can learn about ...anything with just a few mouse clicks, and I love that I can watch movies and tv for entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!