Thursday, July 07, 2011

Pretty Quotes And Sayings




A always find little sayings and quotes make me smile.  Sometimes when I don't know what to say or what to do, I think about or quotes or even look through my book of Bartlett's quotations for a little uplifting inspiration.  It works every time.  Do you have any favorite quotes or sayings that you would like to share?
It's A Beautiful Day Designers!!!




Because Of You

Everything Happens For a Reason

Lose the Fear of Being Wrong

Graphic Design

Sylvia Plath

Take as Much Love as You Need

When You Have Nothing to Lose

Your Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!