Thursday, July 07, 2011

Color Color Color!!!!

If I ever lost the ability to see color, I would be incredibly sad.  Color is everything!  It makes me so very very happy.  Can you imagine the world without color?  Everything would be black, white, and grey...so dreary!  Here are some color combinations that I am in love with right now:
Grey and Fushia

Sunflower and Grey

Lilac and Lime Green

Take every consecutive group of three colors and the result is awesome!!!  

Plum and Pumpkin

Robins Egg Blue and Brown

Sunflower, Rainy Grey, Baby Blue, and Strawberry Red

Yellow, Baby Blue and White

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!