Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Pretty Interior Spaces [Stripes Edition]

With the big move on our horizon, I've been house hunting as much as can be done over the Internet.  A lot of the houses have "good bones" as they say, but really need some special touches to make them just perfect for us.  So, I've been looking for a lot of interior space ideas. I have completely fallen in love with stripes!   Here are a few of my favorites:
Calming Stripes in the master Bedroom

And more in the bathroom

Beautiful Curtains with Stripes

Stripes on the floor

Stripes in the Dinning Room

Stripes on the ceilings
Vertical Stripes
Hope you liked.
Loves!!!

1 comment:

  1. One thing I was glad to see in your stripes photos was REAL colors! So many people think they're picking paint colors when they're really struggling between picking eggshell or beige or off-white or whatever other baloney they think looks different when it actually doesn't! Hubby and I have used bright red, a teal-green color, purples, lots of grays - brights!!! It makes the house feel SO energetic, it's really great.

    So that's my suggestion - color! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!