Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Things that Make My Heart Smile!!! [First Edition]

Sometimes I just come across pictures that make my heart smile.  I think that if more people in this world could see pictures or things like this, the world would be so much more peaceful, more full of love, happier, kinder, and overall, a wonderful world!  Take a peak:
99 Red Balloons

Pretty Hot Air Balloons

Bicycle Baskets

Canapy Beds

Colorful Sheet Music

Extra-Ordinaire

Flower Head Wreaths

Flowering Affros

Funky Rugs

Handmade Cards

Hands On the Ground

Jumping M&Ms

Kissing Peacocks

Libraries That Look Like Bookshelves

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!