Thursday, July 07, 2011

Decorations Galore!

The next bundle of fun comes from a combination of interior spaces, things to make, and things that make my heart happy.  Yet, Somehow they seem to need their own category all together in my opinion.  See if you agree...
Chicken Wire Walls

Bathroom Floor Beautiful!

Bicycle Streamers

Larger than Life Colored Pencils

Chalkboard Headboard

Colorful Dining Room Chairs

Pretty Yarn Bows

A Cross-stitched Wall?  Yes, please!

Fabric Boards

Felt Disk Necklace

I love you....I love you too pillows

Peter Pan Party

Colorful Streamer Stairs


Shadow Picture Frames

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!