Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Things I Want To Make [First Edition]

If I spent Half as much time crafting as I do looking for ideas of what to craft, my house would be full of pretty things!  I am so very addicted to finding inspiration.  I just can't get over how amazing so many people are.  I need to take a week off of everything else but crafting and just start turning out all of these pretty things!!! Take a look for yourself!
Animal Masks

Birds on the Line

Pretty Hanger Mobiles

Button Trees

Crochet Purse

Crochet Shirt Details

Cross-Stitched Chairs

Doily Lights

Felted Flowers

Flower Wrap

Granny Square Purse or Blanket

Gypsies Bunting

Hand-stitched Cards

Flower Wands for Pretty Fairies

Knitted Books

Lattice Headboards

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!