Thursday, July 07, 2011

Pretty Interior Spaces [Fun things to love]

I get so excited when I look at pretty rooms.  My absolute favorite rooms are kitchens right now.  I really hope that we will have a very open floor plan in our new house.  I also hope that the kitchen will be spacious so that it becomes a family spot and entertaining area for us.  Of course, I always like ideas for the other rooms that we will have as well.  Here is part two of the interiors inspiration:

An Alphabet Bathroom would be so unique and very cool.

I love this special Photo Wall with letters too!

A chandelier above the sink is so fancy.  I love it!

Look at those beautiful closet doors.  Who knew doors could be so pretty.

I'm pretty smitten for dark kitchens, a kitchen bar, and subway tiles.  This one has all three!!

Yup!  Grey and Yellow again my friends! 

I adore the brightness of this room and the cherry green.

Miss-matched kitchens are so very pretty!

Look at how nicely these different patterns come together

Shiny blue tiles are my new favorite!

Look at all that storage space.  Love the wood and tile floor.

Absolutely love vaulted ceilings.  These are really great with the beams.

A wall of cubes adds so much interest.

Beautifully huge kitchen with a huge island bar and I adore dark wood floors!

An elegant yellow and green ceiling is so glamorous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!