Sunday, September 04, 2011

How I Design my "52 Lists. 52 Weeks." Lists

I just now realized that by putting things on flickr, people can actually view them and leave comments!  I feel so silly for having not known this before.  I just spent several minutes reading through comments that have been left on my 52 Lists. 52 Weeks photos.  You all are so sweet for leaving comments.  It makes me feel important when people take the time to leave me feedback.  I feel really guilty for being so busy and not having left comments on anyone's lists lately.  I promise in the near future, that will change!  Anyhow, I did notice a lot of comments about the scrapbook look to my lists.  I just wanted to share with you all how I have been making my lists.  It is so easy to do.  I started out by downloading FREE digital scrapbooking kits from Two Peas In A Bucket and then using the elements in Photoshop Elements.  It was pretty easy to do, but it was also time consuming.  For the last few weeks I have been using My Memories Suite software instead of Photoshop Elements and it has gone a lot faster and been a lot easier.  I am able to not only use the elements that are included in the software, but I also downloaded some free elements form their website, and I was able to use all of the elements I had already downloaded from other websites.  So easy!! 

If you are interested in checking out the software, I have a GIVEAWAY going on here and I also have a discount code listed in the post for all of my blog readers.  If you like what you have seen in my List photos, you will love this software!  The big bonus is that it is already way cheaper than other digital software I have seen for scrapbooking.  Check it out!
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!