Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sharing some inspiration....

I wanted to share some of my most recent findings with you.  All of these are such great ideas!
First is from Loretta at A Shoebox of Photographs Georgina Ciotti did this painting on the wall of her Barcelona apartment.  I just love bees.  I think they are so cute and obviously helpful.  I love that they are flying across the wall.




The next image is from Dom at Crafted. This is a fantastic little DIY that she has posted up on her blog.  I absolutely love the beautiful texture here.  This seems like it would be a really easy project for anyone to do.  I really want to complete it for our bedroom wall.  I think it would look amazing in a large scale!



This image was taken from Stephanie's blog Stephmodo She found them at Design Story.  I am obsessed with letterpress designs.  I can't get over their beauty.  Just recently I did some of my own letter-pressing and it is so rewarding!
Ms Jamie over at Inspired Mess is one of the sweetest ladies ever.  She found this quote at Proper Topper and it just makes me smile so much.  This is a philosophy I truly live by each day.  Everything that has happened in our lives has led us to this place we are at now.  Everything has made who we are now.  Don't ever regret anything (even the negative things) because they are what make you who you are.  To regret anything is to regret who you have become.




Flea Market Trixie has some really pretty ideas over on her blog. I want painted floors more than anything in my home.  I honestly can't wait until we can finally purchase our own home so that I can decorate it and make it truly our own.  Until then, I just keep filing away all kinds of pictures and ideas.  The high gloss just finishes this gorgeous floor!



Elise over at Elise Blaha is an incredible artist.  She creates the coolest mixed media books ever.  Not only does she have her blog, but she also runs a little store.  I want one of her books, but keep telling myself that someday I might have enough time in my life to figure out how to make something similar.  I'm probably just kidding myself, because her work is just crazy good!
Miss Kate O'Brian from Diary of A Renegade Scrapbooker has such a fantastic way of creating little mini-albums.  I love her simplistic approach.  All her work is crisp and clean.  Just love it.  I found her through Cartwheels in my Mind which is just super wonderful in itself! 
Mila at Loveology always has beautiful pictures up on her blog.  I'm not sure if this is a picture of her own or one she found, but it is beautiful.  I have been wanting to create some headbands for so long.  I'm not sure why I keep putting it off, but this one makes me want to make one right now!  I just love the patterned fabric strands that are used and how the bow on the side is just cute!

Well, there you have some great links to some fantastically creative people's blogs and websites.  Don't forget that my next post is going to be fantastic so you will want to check back soon for the 200th post GIVEAWAY!!!!  I'm really excited about this one.  In the meantime, go check out these lovely ladies and their beautiful sites.
Loves!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!