Sunday, August 21, 2011

Inspiration board!

Ok, please don't laugh at my terrible attempt at an inspiration board!  It's pretty bad - I was in a hurry - but it gets the point across!  This is what we are thinking for a great room (kitchen, dinning, living).  Like?  Dislike?
Edit:  Since all three rooms are basically one room, we have to do something that will blend them in a cohesive way.  I've been struggling with how to do this for a while now, but then I came across this amazing mirror and knew it was the answer!  Since our cabinets and our flooring is dark brown, we will go with brown as the base color.  Then we are going to put the mirror in the dinning area on a focal wall and accessorize with the other colors from the mirror, like the awesome peacock blues, the deep reds, and the burnt yellow!  With having so many color options to add here and there, it is not going to get boring, and by having the mirror as a focal point, we will bring all the colors together in a beautiful way!

1 comment:

  1. okay please elaborate because I dont understand this picture.

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!