Saturday, August 20, 2011

Moving to Utah?!!! - A New Update!

I suppose that I should start off by saying that I have been super busy moving across the country, buying a house, getting enrolled in a new school, and starting a new job, so pardon me if I haven't been around much!  I have caught up on my "52 Lists.  52 Weeks." Posts.  All in time for the new prompt to come out tomorrow.  I'm excited!  So, I believe I have told you already that we are buying a new build home.  That basically means three things: 1) The house is brand spanking new and we won't have to deal with any nasty things left over from a previous owner.  2) We got to pick out a lot of the finishing touches and were also able to change some details along the way.  3) The process is a little more time consuming.  However, we have made it over to the house a few times and each time the small changes make me so happy.



We only have about 2 weeks before we close!  It's getting exciting!  Next week they will be fixing some of the small details that I had issues with such as the placement of the island in the kitchen and a flooring issue.  They will also be putting in the granite counter-tops, putting in the faucets, and finishing some small things.  We have a walk-through inspection as well where we will look at every little paint spot and every little mark, put a piece of blue tape on it, and have it fixed before we close.  I am going to try to go over to the house tomorrow and take a walk-though video to post.  We shall see! 
Have a pleasant Sunday!
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!