Sunday, October 16, 2011

52 Lists. 52 Weeks. Things I am obsessed with (as of late)

So, In lieu of being way far behind on my lists, I have decided that I must/need/have to/will catch up and quick.  I hope you don't mind that my lists won't be all pretty or anything; I'm just typing out my basic lists for now.  (Of course I will go back later and create them in a pretty way so that they will look great in my book)  So, here goes with week 15 first:

Pinterest
Painting (our house)
Shopping (for our house)
My pretty new car (I call her my Blueberry!)
Sons of Anarchy
My new Droid Bionic
My new job
Earings
Nail polish
Martha Stewart Living radio on Sirius Radio
The Voice (more specifically their song - Blame it on my A.D.D)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!