Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm Going Raw

Last Summer I went raw with my diet for about three or four weeks.  I really felt great, but had a couple of complaints.  First of all, I had not really done much research for this, so I did not realize all the delicious possibilities out there for this diet.  Second, I wasn't supported by my family when I went on vacation and therefor, I started eating regular again.  And lastly, food for this lifestyle can be expensive.  In the past month I have done a fair share of research about this lifestyle.  The more I read about it, the more I want to do it again...for real....for ever!  Here are some of the books I have read about being RAW.

My short term goals for this is to get more energy, clean out my colon, and loose a little weight.  In the midterm though, I hope to loose about 60-70 pounds.  I need to get into my healthy weight group again instead of being obese.  I also need to try to get off of my medications for anxiety, depression, and and OCD.  From what I can tell, this is a great way to do that.  Long term I just want to be much much healthier than I am.  I want to live an active lifestyle and stay around for a long time!  I'm really looking forward to this one.  I will keep you posted for sure!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!