Monday, December 31, 2012

2013!!

2012 did not start out ideally (with me in the hospital) nor end ideally (with Dakota and I in Afghanistan), but it was a year full of so many awesome things. I completed several more courses in school, I began my vegan journey and my health has improved so much along with my waistline, Our yard was finally finished, it turns out that I CAN grow things even though I had to leave before I could harvest it all, I got engaged to the most awesome man in the world, I've learned so much more about my job and have been able to make a difference in doing it, and I have been lucky enough to spend more time than I thought I would with the love of my life. Everything happens for a reason and I am so thankful for all of it. 2012 was a really great year, but I just know that 2013 is going to be the best year yet! Happy New Year everyone, and be safe tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!