Sunday, September 13, 2009

Antonio

So, I have been watching HGTV's Design Star and have been completely envious of all of them for the last while now. After going on vacation I realized that I missed so many episodes. No good. Lucky for me they had last weeks show re-run today! Hooray. Except my girl got her show canceled. Tonights show just so happened to be the finale. Competition was down to Dan and Antonio. Dan had some good designs, but they always seemed typical. Besides that, I don't really care for his camera personality. Antonio is wild. That is the absolute only way to describe him. He is totally his own person and has amazing designs even though he never even went to school for design. My vote was going to Antonio even before I saw his finished house tonight.
So I began watching the show only to find Dan useing excessive lilac and mirrors. Antonio really shook things up like always, and HE WON! Hooray! Antonio's show is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to see it. Next week....Antonio does his own home. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!