Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sitting in the middle of the living room

Happy Sunday! A week and a half ago, my sweetie and I got back from vacation. We spent 16 days in Australia and it was amazing. Between the two of us, we took 1011 pictures (not including the underwater camera). Naturally, it was time to downsize that collection. I uploaded the really important ones and sent them off to Kodak for developing. Now I am sitting in the middle of my living room surrounded by over 470 pictures of our fairytale adventure! The task that lies ahead of me is documenting it all. I have one scrapbook, 470 pictures, and 2 months before Dakota comes home from Iraq! I am going to be so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!