Monday, June 28, 2010

Enjoying Family Timejjj

Dakota and I are really enjoying time off. So far, we have spent a lot of time with my mummsie, my sister Tiffany, and my grandpparents.  We have had a lot of fun at the beach, and spent time cuddling our new nepphews.  Tomorrow we are going to the sand dunes!  I haven't been there since I was a little girl.  We also have to go see my father's side of the family because everyone is actually here in town, and heaven forebid we don't get a picture of everyone together.  my poor sister...she just got out of the hospital on Saturday after having the twin babies, and they are expected to be in the picture.
We switched beds today because we are half-way through the trip.  Now we are staying with my grams and gramps.  We can actually keep Kkaye inside here instead of in the garage.  I feel so much better about that.  She seems much happier already. She even learned a neww trick today. She can give highvfive now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!