Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Get-to-know-Me!

I'll be back tomorrow with a post, but here is a quick little get-to-know-me thing to tide you over until then! 

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 73

B- My BEDROOM theme is: light blue and brown but we really want to re-new it soon (maybe after we get a bigger bed!

C- The CAR in the driveway is: disaster!  It's a Hyundai Elantra and has a big dent in it's rear-end!  Get's me from one place to the other though
D- My DESK looks: remarkably like our coffee table right now....heehee!  oh, it is the coffee table right now!

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: different every day...depends on what time I have to be at school
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair

G- My GARAGE is filled with: non-existant (joys of apartment living)

H- My HOME is: a cute little apartment
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bathroom you'd see: my makeup bag dumped out on the vanity, and probably some object sitting actually IN the sink
J- My favorite JUICE is: cranberry-raspberry

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the huge pantry

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Daniella, Adam, and Kevin came by last month

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: Prescriptions

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: quite young? 
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: it is stocked mostly with juice and soda

P- My last house PARTY was: 2 years ago (sadface)
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Viola meals or white rice with permiasion
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: the bedroom but once my studio room is done....
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: pantene prov, dove, and john freida

T- My largest TELEVISION is: the living room one.  It comes with the apartment and is huge - 42 inches!
U- UNDER my bed you will find: dust bunnies!
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Monday when we put down our new rug
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: our deck, the pretty pond and fountain, and a couple houses in the distance
X- I wish I had X-TRA: space!  I feel like our place is so small

Y- My YARD is: shared with all my neighbors.  It's huge and gorgeous!  There are 2 enormous ponds with fountains, and tons of pretty grass for the puppies. 

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: between 10 and 11

Have sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!