Friday, May 28, 2010

Just a quick blurb of a smile!

A lovely lady was feeling a bit blue today.  I offered her some encouragement.  Then I realized that maybe all of us could hear this!  I hope that this little blurb is the smile of encouragement that you might have needed today! 

Life is never truely organized. Life never falls into the mold that we expect it to. People can be mean. People can be amazing! Life can be cluttered, chaotic, disheartening, and usually exactly what we never planned for. That's okay! I promise!


Cry when you need to cry, but remember that smiling feels so much better. Just keep pushing on and you will find that life gets so much better, even when it seems as though it won't. Be brave. Be sincere. Be humble. Love yourself!
Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!