Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer Classes already

In my opinion, education is one of the most valuable things that we can own.  Yes, own.  An education is one thing that nobody can ever take away from you. I've wanted to be an Interior Designer since I was in elementary school.  At the beginning of last month I started going to school in order to get the education I need to pursue this dream.  So far, I absolutely love it!!!
I can hardly believe that this quarter is almost over already.  This week I registered for summer classes...yes! already!!!  What's more exciting than that?  What's more exciting than that is the fact that one of the classes I just signed up for will teach me a few basics for a few computer programs that I cannot believe I don't know how to use yet.  This is big.....I get to learn about.....Photoshop!  Hooray!  I am beyond thrilled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!