Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday

Good Morning Lovelies!
It's a beautiful morning here outside my window. Ok, so there are some clouds in the sky, but the birds are out chirping and the grass is being cut so it smells wonderfully of spring -time!  Today is going to be a busy day...
-Clean the house
-Call auto insurance and find out why the adjuster has not been here yet and it's been two weeks since my car started growing mold after it was flooded
-Begin designing my new craft room - I'm so tired of crafting on the coffee table since we moved in last month
-Work on my Color Scheme project for my Interior Design class
-Take the puppy for a walk (I know she is 1 1/2, but she is still my puppy)
-give Mr. Fantastic a few kisses
What are you doing today?  Anything super fun or inspiring?  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!