Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hello

Hello there!  So, here is the deal....I am not new to blogging, but I kind of am new to it at the same time.  I have (had) another blog that I updated here and there with randomness.  Then, I kind of stopped because life took over.  I quit my job, I went on a long vacation, I moved to a brand new huge city, I moved in with my Mr. Fantastic, I began going to college (again), AND THEN WE STARTED LIVING!!!!  I have decided to start blogging again.  I figure that now is the perfect time to start blogging again because after all, I did start living again.  I took my chance for happiness and started running with it! 
I will be blogging about all kinds of things.  I will be blogging about myself, my love, and my pug.  I will blog about crafty things I find amazing.  I will blog about scrapbooking and things like that.  I will try to post up cute pictures I take or that I find.  I will blog about other blogs....etc. etc. 
Here we go...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!