Sunday, May 23, 2010

My computer died!

It's been about a week since my computer died.  I tripped over the cord and bent the jack.  I've been thinking about getting a new computer anyways, so I started thinking about it even more....
After trying Dell and finding out that they have the worst customer service (and apparently don't know how to speak english) I ended up in tears!  When you are an unemployed student nobody wants to finance you no matter how much income you still have each month. 
*Sidenote:  I receive a monthly income for living expenses and my tuition as part of an education benifit I earned by being in the military.  I also get a partial disability, but more on some of that later...maybe.
Lots of tears later and a super amazing boyfriend, and I ended up getting a new computer through Sony today!!!!  I decided that after horrible service Dell has - about 10 different people kept passing me around the automated system for a half hour - I decided that they do not deserve my business.  Besides, I have plenty of Sony products that I love!!!  So here she is; my beautiful new brain!
and yes!  she is pink!!!!  Now I cannot wait to get her in the mail!  Mr. Fantastic truely spoiled me on this one! -Don't worry, he is being paid back very soon.  I love him so much!
Well, I hope that if you are reading this, it is very late at night and you should have sweet dreams, or it is maybe sunday sometime and in that case, I hope you have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!