Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My craftiness!!

A little earlier this evening I received an email from this pretty lady in response to a comment I left on her blog.  It put a big smile on my face and made me feel so special.  The email also made me realize that I have got to post some craftiness pictures!  Please be understanding that these pictures are phone uploads.  My computer did die recently and I don't have any pictures saved to the computer I am borrowing until my new one gets here. 

Going to an art college is amazing!  My math class even deals with art!  The first two pictures are a project I did for math.  It's a dinosaur tessellation! 


Closeup:

Do you like the cute eyes and teeth and bows on the pink girl dino's?  I sure do wish the professor would give it back already so I can frame it for my craft room!  After I made my project, I realized that a matching hair-pin was a necessity!  I made one out of felt!  His speech bubble says, "RAWR!"


Next you get to see my pretty button lamp.  I have had this lamp for about 3 years.  One night I looked at it, and I went running to my stash room to locate a bucket of buttons.  It just hit me that buttons were needed right then to make it cute. 


Lastly, there is a picture of an experimental hair clip.  I've seen these made all over lately and wanted to try my hand at one. 


Each flower is made of something different.  Kind of fun!

So, I I hope you enjoyed the fun crafty stuff.  I promise I will post more as time goes on.  I will be especially sure to post lots of things once I get into my old broken computer and get all of my saved files from it.  Have a restful nigh, and Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!