Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Craft Room!!!

Since moving into our new home at the beginning of last month, I have been doing everything on the coffee table in our small living area.  I really don't enjoy it at all.  The sofa is low to the ground and really "sinky" and the coffee table is too high.  I feel quite akward sitting below the table and trying to do crafty things and homework.  I haven't even been able to unpack any scrap stuff because the room is way too full of stuff.  I guess that's what you get when two houses combine into one little apartment!  As you can guess, I am going crazy!!!!  I hardly ever craft and I really need to.  I decided that I absolutely MUST put an end to the crafting out of boxes.  It's time!
I did a lot of searching on the internet today and found some afordable bookshelves.  I think they are a good place to start.  The way I see it is that if I can get them in there, I will have space enough to at least start unpacking some of the boxes and getting them out of the way.  That should free up some more space and then I can start looking around at yard sales for a cute crafty desk.  Slowly I will get there.  So, I wanted to share with you a picture of my cute and cheerful bookshelves that will be arriving in about a week and a half!
I found it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!