Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Back in town!

Hello! I had so much fun on vacation! I just wanted to share some of the fun with you through pictures....




Family and friends built this for the 4th of July boat parade

We saw the Blue Angels at the National Cherry Festival

Walking downtown to enjoy the festivities

Swimming in the "pool!"

Playing horse-shoes

Little sister thinks she is hot stuff!

Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes!  450 ft drop into Lake Michigan

Mashell's big belly the day before giving birth to my twin nephews!

I'll be back again soon!  Loves!

1 comment:

  1. Your comment you left me made me smile great big! =) So glad you're joining in!!! Yay!!!!
    Looks like you had a great holiday!!! Love the pics!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!