Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Diamonds on the brain

So....we started looking at pretty little diamonds to put on my chubby little finger! Dakota says that he has things all planned out in his head, but he has no idea what I could possibly want to wear forever! Haha. He's adorable. He told me that we should go to some places and look togetther so he can get an idea of what I like. Someday he says he might actually ask me to marry him, and he needs to make sure it's perfectly perfect! So....here are just a couple things that I find to be gorgeous. I think I want vintage.  I found these on we<3it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!