Friday, October 23, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness and A Blog Shoutout!

I know that everyone has seen the little pink ribbons and heared about Breast Cancer many times this month. It is a real thing ladies. I encourage everyone to think about it seriously and do their monthly self-exams. In my searching the web today, I found an awesome site that is giving a shout out to Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA). Hambly Screen Prints is doing a very beautiful thing. They have a BCA Kit right now. This kit is amazing. I love love love it! The kits are $10 ( a twenty dollar value) and 100% goes to the Susan G. Komen Foundation! the foundation is dedicated to education and research about causes, treatment, and the search for a cure. how absolutely wonderful is that? This is a real issue that could potentially affect your life someday or the lives of people (men can get it to) you love. Why not spend that $10 for a bunch of products that are fantastic anyways, and help a seriously great cause? I ordered my kit today, and I jsut can't wait to get it in the mail. To see the kit, you can go to this link here. The link actually takes you to their blogand a picture of the amazing kit, but it's too easy to navigate from there! Thanks Hambly!!!!

http://hamblyscreenprints.typepad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!