Thursday, October 08, 2009

109 Things I can't get enought of

Nothing pressing to do at work leads to surfing the Internet, which leads to realizing I have a dull blog, which leads to deciding to write a new post for my blog.
:109 things I can't get enough of" is a good starting off point I suppose....
The question is whether I can actually come up with 109 unique things, or if I can even narrow it down to 109....
In no particular order:
  • Mom
  • Grams
  • Tiff, Boo, and Rodney
  • Dakota
  • Family in general
  • Friends
  • Scrapbooking
  • Memories
  • My memory!
  • love
  • breathing
  • soft pillows
  • flip flops
  • My Pug, Kayerayna Amor
  • pasta
  • hummus
  • wheels
  • jeans
  • stickers
  • pink
  • Law & Order: SVU
  • vacation
  • travel
  • warm weather
  • music
  • lyrics
  • Internet
  • pretty pens that write nicely
  • journal
  • oatmeal
  • purple
  • my birthday jewelry
  • red balloons
  • Ferris wheels
  • bridges
  • organization
  • hot showers
  • flushable toilets
  • tattoos
  • coffee
  • comfy shoes
  • girly accessories
  • buttons
  • red
  • art
  • photography
  • stuffed animals
  • staples
  • tape
  • quotes
  • inspiration
  • chewy cookies
  • post office
  • email
  • two peas
  • spaghetti squash
  • energy
  • clean fingernails
  • purple eyeliner
  • charm
  • compassion
  • loyalty
  • reassurance
  • pretty paper
  • call phone
  • rubber gloves
  • hats
  • going fast
  • airplanes
  • smart people
  • sticky notes
  • instant message
  • file folders
  • spray paint
  • painted walls
  • fireplaces
  • smell of spring
  • cut grass
  • bare feet
  • summertime
  • swimming
  • sunsets
  • hotel beds
  • staple removers
  • brushing my hair
  • peas
  • time
  • dolphins
  • architecture
  • design
  • creativity
  • emotion
  • antidepressants
  • laughing
  • smiling
  • hugs
  • kisses
  • glitter
  • Disney movies
  • all movies
  • laptop
  • camera
  • vellum
  • weddings
  • cards
  • singing
  • rugs
  • paintings
  • black and white anything
Oh my goodness! I can't believe that I had to stop there! I could have gone on forever....I just love love love so many things and find joy in all kinds of fantastic stuff! Maybe though, this list is a good list that shows a little deeper into me and gives a reader some ideas about my personality. If nothing else, maybe it makes you stop and think about what you can't get enough of or what is important in your life. Maybe it puts a positive spin on the little things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!