Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I am currently....

I was totally inspired by Nancy to create a post about my currents! So here you have what I am currently...
feeeling....

I have no regrets! I love my life right now. Everything that I have done up to this point has made this life worth living now!

Missing....


I miss Dakota each and every minute that he is away from me. Two more weeks before he comes to visit!
Wearing...

Old Navy Diva Jeans. I have mine in a dark wash though. I had to break up with my Boyfriend Jeans from American Eagle after they no longer look good on me since I have put on a little weight. Believe me though, I hope they will take me back when I get down to my size again.
Surfing....


I am addicted....to everything on this site!
Eating....




Jackie sent them to me for my birthday. Love love love them! Awesome friend!
Watching....



Every single night...new ones, old ones, whichever!
Reading....







I have not gotten too far into it. I need to read more often though, and this book had good reviews. Updates to come.
Creating with....




I want about 10 more full lines to play with! I only got 1 to begin with. I need more...hint hint Santa!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!