Monday, January 04, 2010

Exciting new things to come

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I know that I have been absent a lot lately. Hmmm....I kind of have an excuse? For Christmas, I traveled to Michigan and left my computer behind. Two days later, I picked Dakota up from the airport. I have really been enjoying his company. I admit that maybe I have a little time and could have at least said hello, but I have been a little lazy too! Last weekend we were in Nashville. We spent some time with his very good friend, Adam (he likes to go by Shane though) and his fiancee Daniella. She is going to become a very good friend of mine I have the feeling. So, I have been checking in with the blogs that I follow and I came across this cute little survey on Molly Lou Gifts. I thought it would be fun to post it on mine....I changed the end of each sentence to relate to me!

I’ve come to realize that my job. . . is not what I want forever.

I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I have tremendous amounts of road rage

I’ve come to realize that I need. . .to be positive.

I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . .my art

I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . things don't go my way.

I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . I am quite honest.

I’ve come to realize that money… is just paper but what you do with it, can be wonderful

I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . will only bring me down

I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . love chocolate

I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . are all very different from eachother, but aremostly all great.

I’ve come to realize that my mom… is amazing and very funny.

I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . is something I cannot live without

I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . I still hated mornings!.

I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I forgot to kiss my puppy

I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . I can make this year great.

I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . really should have made different choices.

I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I wish I had more messages

I’ve come to realize that today. . . is one day closer to a difference.

I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . will be nice to relax and rest so I can kick this cold in the butt before it turns me upside down

I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . will be very very very cold here.

I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . appreciate the little details in life.

I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . oh dear, I don't know.

I’ve come to realize that life. . . is way too short

.I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . will be sad when Dakota leaves again
.
I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . Are awesome!

I’ve come to realize that this year. . . has amazing things in store for me.

I’ve come to realize that my man. . . loves me very much and wouldn't change me for the world

.I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . stop procrastinating and wake up to life.

I’ve come to realize that I love. . . scrapbooking!.

I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . how some people can be born without common sense

.I’ve come to realize my past. . .is what has made me who I am

.I’ve come to realize that parties. . . can be fun but very stressful.

I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of failure.

I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is turning out well.

Please believe me that I do have a lto to share with you all very soon. Dakota will be saying goodbye again on Saturday. *tear* After he leaves, I have a scraproom to redo and organize. I have layouts after layouts to complete. I have my one little word for the year to post....or my 22 little words? I have goals to write down (makes me more accountable), and things to share about how wonderful this year is going to be. I will see you again really soon, friends!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!