Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pretty pictures and a new week to open!

All the excitement has died down around here. Dkota left last Saturday to go back to Texas. 7 weeks, 6 days until he is home with me for good! I'm not excited or nothing!!! HAHA. We are planning to do the whole each drive half way thing for Valentine's Weekend. I can't wait. I always cry when we have to say goodbye. As you will see though, we had a lot of fun while he was here.
As for this week, you may have already read it, but I finally posted up my goals and whatnot for the year. I put in a few words for the year and an awesome color too! I think I should have a song. What do you think? I have everything else...I need a song for the year too! My books that I got are amazing. I am really liking them BOTH right now. The Happiness Project just took a minute to get into. I got a blank sketchbook to help me along. Yesterday I finally finished making the front oh, so pretty! I will post pictures.
Speaking of posting pictures, I am hating my cell phone right now. I got everything set up so that I could post from it, but now it doesn't work. So, the pictures I promised so long ago, may never actually make it to my blog. I'm sorry. Pleae orgive me!
This weekend, while I should have been doing other things, I crafted a bit. It's nearly 7 o'clock on Sunday night, and I have not yet finished organizing the craft room. My newest friend Daniella is coming down from Nashvill tomorrow to visit. I don't really know if she is going to go home. Kidding! Her main squeeze will be out of town for a few days so she is visiting me. We are going to have so much fun. She has never scrapbooked before but is really wanting to start. Fresh Meat! I can't wait to get her going with it. That is going to be awesome! Our plans for this week? Scrap crap Scrap!! Oh, and our puppies are in love! They will stay occupied while we are busy crafting!
So, I will leave you with some super un pictures. I was told about picnik.com through a blog and checked it out. I had entirely too much fun editing my pictures with it. Most of the ones below were editied using this site. I think you can probably tell which ones were not.
Leave me comments. I always love comments. I hope you beautiful ladies have an awesome week. Stay positive and stay full of energy. Have fun!

Dakota. Avitar. 3-D. IMAX. Amazing!
The newest edition to my ongoing camera collection. It used to be my grandfather's. He passed on shortly after I was born.
Puppy in a box. Puppy not pleased! I love my new cricut though!

The four of us went on a fancy date night!

I am only pretending to sleep. Kaye is yawning for real though!

Trolly in Memphis. Ye, they still have them there!

Pretty sunset.

I love love love hats!

A lady can never have too many bottles of perfume.

Loving this book so much!

Organizing my scraproom by using my cricut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!