Thursday, January 14, 2010

Inspiring

I happened upon a little blog today that I am now quite fond of. The blog is Violet Bella. I was reading along and reading along, and then, BAM! I found something that she had found that really really spoke to me. Here it is:

Written by Melody Beattie

Remember to be Happy

Sometimes we get so bogged down in dealing with feelings, issues, problems -- the realities and details of our lives -- we forget to be happy. Often happiness can be ours if we just remember to be happy.

Joy is a choice -- a deliberate, concious choice. That choice is available to us each day. Our joy isn't controlled by others or by outward circumstances. Joy comes from a deeper place, a place of security within ourselves. It's an attitude, not a transitory emotion.

Remember to be kind. Remember to be loving. Remember to feel all of your feelings and to take care of yourself. But most of all, remember to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!