Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear you

Dear sister Tiffany,

I am so proud of you! You are such a smart and beautiful young lady. I miss you. Please tell mother hen and dibs that you must come to visit!
Love you.
xoxo

Dear brother Benjamin,

You are a stupid boy! I miss you though, and I am very proud of you. It is not an option - you must come to visit soon.
Love you
xoxo

Dear sister Mashell,

Come visit me soon. Bring my watermelon men nephews with you....or you can just ship them over night! Love you
xoxo

Dear Mother Hen,

We had a wonderful day with the family yesterday, but you were missing! I miss you so much. I really hope that you are going to make it down this way when Rodney comes home. Please try very hard!
I love you
XOXO

Dear Dibs,

Hurry up and come visit! We will have yummy food. Michigan lost! Love and miss you!
xoxo

Dear Nashville,
Although it has been fun, I am ready to leave now.  It's not me....it's you.  I must break up with you now.  We can still be friends though!
XOXO

Dear Knoxville,

Our applications are done. We have been packing. Everything is just about ready. I miss you, but we will see you very soon! Hooray!
Love you.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Miss you to. I would love to come visit. Maybe this summer we can go to cedar point? Sound good? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks! I miss you to. Hope you are liking your new house! Maybe this summer we can plan a trip to Cedar Point? (:

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!