Thursday, October 07, 2010

I've come to realize.....

I’ve come to realize that my job. . .as a student is one of the most important and exciting jobs I will ever have in my life!
I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I get very bored quite quickly.
I’ve come to realize that I need. . .to stop compromising when it comes to friendships.  There is already a lack of time, why waste it with people that don't fulfill me!?
I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . .nothing that didn't need to be lost.
I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . I am being part of something that I don't feel 100% amazing about.
I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . I am quite honest.
I’ve come to realize that money… is important, but not as important as happiness.
I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . will only make life harder than it already is.
I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . need my art.
I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . are all amazing souls.
I’ve come to realize that my mom… my absolute best friend in the whole world and I would be completely lost without her.
I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . one of the most useful tools I have.
I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . I could choose to have a good day or choose to have a bad day.  I choose the first!.
I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I was sleeping next to the man that completes my life!
I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . that the adventure we are about to embark upon will be rewarding.
I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . probably loves me but might feel that I don't love him.
I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I cannot take anything for face value.
I’ve come to realize that today. . . is gone and tomorrow is yet to come.
I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . it is good to know that the bullshit is over....it is done.
I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . will be a very sad day when I officially resign from my position as president-elect.
I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . appreciate the little details in life.
I’ve come to realize that life. . . amazing if we choose to believe in the magic of hopes and dreams.
I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . will be the last weekend I will live in Nashville.
I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . the real, honest, loyal, and dedicated ones, are my most precious gift!
I’ve come to realize that this year. . . was simply a stepping stone to a brighter, more amazing future.
I’ve come to realize that my man. . . loves me very much and wouldn't change me for the world.  He has the purest of hearts, and he wants only for everyone to be able to smile each day.
I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . probably have more stuff packed by now!
I’ve come to realize that I love. . .innocence, trust, and compassion!.
I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .why some people in life will use you as their ladder rung while trying to get to the top but fail to give you a hand while you are trying to climb.
I’ve come to realize my past. . .is beautiful for making me who I now am.
I’ve come to realize that parties. . . are awesome when everyone wants to be there...especially theme parties.
I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of another corporate job sitting at a desk and going nowhere in life.
I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is wonderful!  I wouldn't change it for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!