Friday, October 15, 2010

The big move

Hello!  It's very early morning....or late night!  I am sitting here typing while Mr. Fantastic finishes up packing his bathroom stuff.  We have been packing for the last week.  Yuck!  Tomorrow is the big move!  Hooray...finally!  I'm so so so excited.  I just wanted to drop a quick line and let you know that I won't be on for a couple days or a week or so even maybe.  I'll be back as soon as I can be so that I can show you all pictures of our new HOUSE!  We are so excited.  Until then, have a lovely day every day!  Loves!

1 comment:

  1. i love moving...well just decorating a new place actually!!!

    can't wait to see the pictures!

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!