Friday, April 22, 2011

The Sketchbook Project

Have you ever heard of the sketchbook project?  I heard about it earlier this week, and I was super excited about it.  Last night I made my "purchase" and now I am patiently (alright, not so patiently) awaiting my sketchbook to arrive.  You should really check out the details of the project yourself at their website.  But here is a brief little bit about it that I took from the website:


And here is a map showing where the sketchbooks will be touring:


Go check it out and sign up if you can.  I'm really excited!  I mean, how cool is it that anyone that participates will have their sketchbook tour the country, and then be part of the Art Library when the tour is over!?  I also signed up for my sketchbook to be digitalized so everyone can look it up and check it out too!
Well, I hope that your Easter weekend is beautiful!
Loves!!!

1 comment:

  1. my sister had also joined this project, but i think she did it for 2011.
    perhaps you'll share some of your pages while you're creating them?
    enjoy the project!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!