Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sweetest Lady EVER!!!

I came home from work today to a wonderful package of surprises!  I was so very excited!  It was even decorated really cute.  Cheryl from Cartwheels in My Mind sent the box to me.  As I reached in, I kept pulling out all kinds of fun stuff.  The package included a gorgeous necklace, several pieces of fabric, tons of patterned papers, lots of scrapbook stuff, and the list goes on!  I was giddy with joy!  I will post some pictures very soon, but I just really wanted to tell you all about this adorable lady.  She is amazing.  you really need to go check out the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!