Monday, April 23, 2012

Currently...

Listening to the hum of the refrigerator and the puggly pup snoring away
Eating an enormous bowl of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and pineapple
Drinking a bottle of water - drinking water from the tap around here is asking for trouble!
Wearing My workout clothes still, but I did take off my shoes and socks
Feeling a little excited because I feel like I finally have a time frame for seeing my man  - fingers crossed, two weeks!
Weather is hot and sunny lately!  Let's hope it stays
Wanting a maid to help clean the house and do the laundry
Needing to do school work, but I have no desire to after my computer freaked out and wants to spell check everything using a French dictionary
Thinking about all the things on my list that I still want to do before Mr. Fantastic gets home
Enjoying my healthier new body and the process of getting to where I want it to be

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!