Saturday, November 20, 2010

Before and After

So, I did it!  I colored my hair back to a darker shade.  Now mind you that you really should only go 2 shades darker or lighter than your hair color with each attempt.  I totally went way more shades than 2.  It seems a little ashy right now.  In some lighting, you can even see a deep olive greeen tone!  Yikes!  Considering everything that my hair has been through in the last few months, I must say that I am actually very happy with the results.  I plan on going for about a week or two and then maybe doing another layer of something a little deeper on top of it, just to get the brown to really sink in to that blond I had.  I think that should do it.  I'm not an expert though, so we'll see!

So, what do you think?  Does it pass for public eye? 
I am off to the studio to do some scrapbooking now.  Have a lovely weekend!
Loves!

1 comment:

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!