Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kyle Durrie Letterpress on the go

I found this little video on the Renegade blog. I'm telling you, this idea is amazing!!!!  Kyle Durrie is amazing and you really need to check out her idea of a moving print shop that tours the country and teaches people about the beautiful craft of letterpress.  She has her project idea posted at the largest funding platform in the world for creative projects, kickstarted site.  Please visit her, support her with a donation if you can, and promote her on your blogs if you wish!  I am in love with this idea.


Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!