Sunday, January 30, 2011

Home Tour Bathroom edition

Alright, alright!  I know I have totally overloaded you with posts tonight, but I've been really behind on it, in part because I couldn't find my camera charger, and in part because I have just been way too busy.  Anyhow, here are the photos of the main bathroom.
Looking in from the hall

The vanity.  I love that all three panels of the mirror open
for storage

Above the toilet.  I have added flowers to the vase.  The
heart is something I picked up in a grab bag from the
thrifty store in Nashville

The cute little cabinet that we use for storing toilet tissue.

The cabinet again showing where I keep my day-to-day jewelry

The bathroom closet

Closeup of my storage solutions for the closet

Looking out to the living room

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted that you are taking the time to give your feedback! I do try to send you back a message, but please do not be sad if I do not get to it for a few days. Thank you for your support!